Thursday, January 10, 2008

TaGGeD!

I've been tagged twice now, so since I have nothing interesting to post so far this New Year I'll take time to talk about myself.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

* Excited Ben was home from his mission and waiting for him to propose. (It only took a year)
* Working at ZCMI
* Staying up way to late and not studying enough
* Having fun with friends
* Changing my major again!

5 Things on my to do list

* Make dinner
* Make a dentist appointment
* Exercise more and Eat less
* Go on a date with my husband
* Go to the Temple

5 Snacks I enjoy (My favorite foods) I love to cook/bake and eat so it's going to be hard to pick just 5

* BROWNIES!!!
* Raspberries
* My bread pudding
* Chicken Fajitas
* April's homemade french bread

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire

* Have my brother build me the most amazing house customized to my family and everything we love. I would want a gourmet kitchen and a huge, cozy family room to have lots of friends over all the time.
* Travel with my family
* Take care of my parents and Ben's Mom and other family
* Donate money to things that are important or intersting to me
* Suprise random middle Americas who look like they could use a little boost

3 Habits

* Picking at my face (This drives Ben crazy)
* Giving in to my kids
* Procrastination

5 Places I've lived

* Taylorsville, UT
* Murray, UT
* Provo, UT (scary place:))
* Seattle, WA
* Holladay, UT

5 Jobs I've Had

* Schmidt's Pastry Cottage (I think this is where my addiction to baked goods & chocolate began)
* Franklin Covey
* Sportsman's Warehouse
* ZCMI/Meier&Frank
* My best job ever-Being a Mom!

I'm going to tag Jaci, Jamie Dickson, Kristy, Jesi, and Carlye Webb. I can't remember if any of you have been tagged before!

10 comments:

jaci said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the tag! I will call you for dinner soon! Next week?

JT said...

Well at least you're with me on the Provo thing! And I'm so with you on the baked goods thing... nothing better!

kto1s said...

Amy--you have such a cute fam and a fun blog. With any luck we'll run into each other on the soccer field again this spring!!

Cannon Family said...

Amy--I just wanted to say thanks for having us over for dinn. It was so fun and so yummy! Tell Ava thanks for the concert! I think I should get her autograph now--before she's the nest Hanna Montana! Thanks for the cute clothes too! I Love them.

Brittany said...

That was fun to read, I always love reading about what others have done in the past. Thanks for sharing that cake recipe chocolate & peanut butter my biggest weakness!

Kristi said...

Amy - I just linked to your site from Katie's (I am "stalking" you). It is fun to see your darling family. I just started a blog 2 days ago, but it's private for now. Email me and I'll add you: dochamilton@mac.com. Hope to talk to you soon!
Kristi

Carlye Momma said...

You're so cute! I love seeing what you guys have been up to!

Carlye Momma said...

K momma...I'm finished with the tag.

Love ya!

Mary said...

Amy!
Hey, just wanted to say "hello" - even though I feel weird admitting that I found this!! It's fun to see your cute kiddos and what you guys have been up to - gotta love the blogging world! Maybe this is a better way to keep in touch than running into each other at the Gap on occasion! If you get bored one day you can check out our dorky page: mmssj.blogspot.com

PS I worked at ZCMI 10 years ago too!

Carlye Momma said...

So nice to know us mommas go through some of the same things! I'll tell Megan hi. She's doing great...same old silly Megan. She does email...call me or email me (carlye@redrovercorp.com) and I'll give you hers.

Love ya cutie!