Thursday, January 24, 2008

Great Friends!

Ben and I had a few friend over during the holidays and because I got a new camera that I'm still learning how to use I'm just now posting the pictures. We've known some our friends for a long time. I met Mindi in 3rd grade (She's married to Matt also a high school friend that Ben has known since preschool) and Jaci, who I met my sophomore year in high school (She's marreid to Kraig a High school friends as well). We all became really close in high school and have stayed close ever since. Mindi and Jaci are the sweetest, funniest, and coolest friends a girl could hope for.

Ben met Adnan in 4th grade when his family moved here from Pakistan and Mark in Jr. High. Adnan and Mark both live out of state so we don't get to see them as much as we'd like. Adnan just graduated from Stanford's MBA school and will be staying in the Bay area and getting married late fall. Mark is a Professor at the University of Denver, that's right we like to call him Dr. Yog. Our kids can't get enough of these two, they're always sad when they have to go. We love our friends and feel blessed to have such great people in our lives.

3 comments:

jaci said...

You are so sweet. That was such a fun night. We need to do it more! I love ya Am!

Kristi said...

How crazy to see Adnan and Mark. I do not think I have seen them since the day we graduated from high school. Stanford for Adnan and Dr. Yog? It's a crazy world... By the way, what is Mark a professor of?

Anonymous said...

You do have great friends. It is fun to see all of those guys together. I bet you guys had a great time. Have to admit I am a little jealous.