I can't believe my sweet twins turned 7 on October 1st!
Here are 7 of my favorite things about them at age 7:
1. Has such a tender heart. He loves his siblings, his friends, babies and especially animals.
2. Amazes me with his intelligence.
3. Very athletic. He scored 2 touch downs in his football game last week.
4. Is obsessed with everything birds. He reads lots of bird books and is constantly asking questions about birds. (He asks lots of deep questions about everything that I rarely have the answers to.)
5. Works very hard at playing the piano, which come naturally to him.
6. He has lost 7 teeth which makes his smile look more like a jack-o-lantern than a little boy.
7. Loves to relax in a hot bath and would several times a day if I would let him.
1. Such a sweet heart. She is so kind and loving. She has so many friends and always has a play date lined up.
2. She is working so hard in school, especially in reading.
3. She works hard on piano which doesn't come easy to her. She's like me when it comes to reading music. I'm so proud of how hard she works to play her songs.
4. She loves fashion and carefully plans out her clothes each day.
5. Does cartwheels and round offs non stop. She loves her new tumbling class and is working hard to do the splits.
6. Loves her grandmas, and is always wanting to visit them. She loves to sleep over at grandma Janet's every Friday.
7. She is so fun to hang out with. She's always up for a shopping trip or a day of errands.
These twins have always been such a blessing in our home. Twins can be a lot of work and are sometimes high maintenance but their laughter, huge hearts and adventurous spirits have always out weighed the exhaustion. I just wish they would stop growing up so fast.