Monday, August 24, 2009
* Lots of June rain, which made everything so green and beautiful.
* Swimming lessons with all our neighborhood friends.
* Melting while watching 2 hours of swimming lessons.
* Lots of swimming at Aunt Annie's pool and Park Place with the Beckstroms.
* Hanging out with Grandma Janet every Friday.
* Late night walks and bike rides.
* 4th of July "Stay"cation at the Cannon's with the whole family.
* Yummy BBQs.
* Park City with the Beckstrom Family.
*Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.
* Lagoon- twice! Once with Aunt Pat, Gigi, Kendall, Grandma Janet, Annie, Lydia and once with our fun little family.
* Peyton, Ash and Ava going on ALL the big rides.
* Steamboat, CO dinner and Alpine Slide.
* Watching Grandma Janet on the Alpine slide and the lift going up!
* Visiting the Johnson Family in Colorado.
* Mitchell getting his hair cut.
* Summer baseball and t-ball.
* Lots of Dance performances.
* Raging Waters with the Witzel Family.
* Playing with friends.
* Summer piano group lessons.