Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


After going through one of the toughest years of my life I'm so grateful for all that the Lord has blessed me with and I hope I don't ever forget it or take it for granted. I'm especially thankful for:

*A husband who loves me unconditionally, who makes me feel safe and who makes me want to be a better person. He's the BEST!

*For the joy my children bring into my life.

*For the most amazing Mother in the entire World. I love her so much and appreciate the example she's set for me, I have a lot to live up to. I just wish I could take her heartache and loneliness away.

*The most amazing friends. After losing my Dad so many of my friends knew exactly what I needed, when I need it. I hope someday I can repay them for their love and support. It feels so good to be loved my such amazing women. Thank you, Thank you!

*For a Dad that made me feel special and loved always. I miss you!!

*For my Faith

*And finally for the peace I feel in my heart.

4 comments:

MaddyChick said...

Amy- This is a great Post! I hope in the year ahead you will be able to reflect on your memories and find peace in your heart.

Lizzy said...

amy you are so awesome! i loved this post.

Julie said...

Great Thanksgiving post! I love to hear what people are thankful for, we are so blessed!

Lisanne said...

I love the new picture of your kids! Who did it??
Lisanne