Thursday, December 4, 2008

November Review

We've had a fun and busy November and beginning of December. My goal was to have my shopping done by December 1st and here it is the 4th and I haven't started, and I'm not even stressed!(Yet)

I just wanted to document a few highlights of what we've been doing this past month:

*Ben and I went to Chicago/Milwaukee for Adnan's wedding. We had a great little get away without the kids and got to visit some places we'd never been before. The wedding was so beautiful, we couldn't be happier for Adnan and his hew wife, Kristen.

*Ben went to Denver to visit his brother and go to the BYU vs Air force game for his birthday.

*The kids and I had fun going to movies, hanging out with grandma, and ordering in for dinner while he was gone.

*Mitchell decided he didn't want to wear diapers anymore and potty trained himself. I can't believe how easy it was. YEAH Mitch! No more diapers at our house. . .EVER!

*Ashton got his cast off.

*Mark and Colette came to stay at our house for a few days for Thanksgiving. We love it when they come, we pretend like we're on vacation too. Ava had so much fun having Jessi around, she was so sad when she left.

*We celebrated Thanksgiving twice, once at our house with the Johnson family and then at my Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's.

*Ava started her singing and dancing performances. Which is a big part of why I haven't started my Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

Yeah, no diapers! That is a Christmas gift all by itself.
Lisanne