Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Ash and Ava!!




My cute little twin are 5 years old today. It's so fun to see them growing up. I must admit I would keep them 4 forever if I could. I love 4 year olds, they're finally little people, they can do so much on their own, they love to learn, and still get so excited by the littlest things. I'm sad to see 4 go but I know they are going to love being 5 and, at least I still get to keep them home with me for one more year.




5 of my favorite things about Ash:
*He has such a tender little heart.
*He loves his friends, especially his big brother Peyton (I love that they've become best friends),Dylan, Luke, and Cooper.
*He makes up the funniest dance moves that crack Ben and I up daily.
*He's naturally good at everything he does. Right now he's learning to read and is a math whiz.
*Ashton has the best hair in the family and he hates to have it combed. He loves his hats!

5 of my Favorite things about Ava:

*She is so sweet to all of her friends and she has so many I can't name them all.
*She is the most amazing little artist.
*She has the best laugh! You can't help but laugh with her.
*She loves to dance and sing, she's quite the performer.
*She loves, loves, loves to shop! Yeah for me, I'm so happy to have a little friend come shopping with me all the time.

The twins have been such a blessing in our home. They have taught me so much about love, sacrifice, and patients. I can't imagine not having experienced the joy and stress of two little babies at the same time. When I look back on the last 5 years the first 2 are really fuzzy. I think that's why I have loved 4 so much. Life has slowed down and I feel like I can really enjoy these two children now. I couldn't ask for better kids and I look forward to the year to come, I know they will grow and experience so many new and exciting things.

6 comments:

AP said...

Happy birthday Ash and Ava! We love you! Amy, you have great kids. Thanks for letting us get to know these two so well; we definately have a lot of extra fun when they are at our house. Have a super fun day!!

jaci said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ash and Ava! You two are just so much fun! Kaden and Wes love to play with you guys! i hope you get everything you want for your birthday! Have a fun birthday!

Jamie said...

Your twins are darling. You are such a great mom.

Beckstrom Bunch said...

Luke wants to wish a happy (belated-oops!) birthday to Ashton and Ava!

JT said...

You better not let Ava know you said that Ashton has the best hair... she would freak!!! I love those darling kids and so glad they had a great b'day (minus the broken arm of course).

WesnKt said...

Happy Birthday Ava & Ash! And Happy Birth Giving Day, Amy! It has been so great to have your love & support through this pregnancy. I love to see the pics of your adorable family! Thanks for your continued care & concern. We'll keep you posted when our 2 arrive! It's getting closer every minute! I can't wait!
Love,
Katie