Thursday, October 30, 2008

Loving This Fall Weather















We just can't get enough of this beautiful fall weather. We've had so much fun visiting Gardner Village, playing at the park, watching Peyton play flag football, and my new favorite place Wheeler Farm. I think we go once a week. The kids love seeing the farm animals, Mitch loves the tractors, running in the open space, and getting a little treat at the store. The best thing about it is that it's never crowded and it FREE! I know this weather can't last much longer but I'm going to savor it while I can.









2 comments:

Jesi said...

We have also been enjoying the beautiful fall weather. I wish it could last all year.

Your new camera takes great pictures!

AP said...

Great photos! Could your kids get any cuter? We spend lots of time at the farm, too. Give us a call next time you go and maybe we'll tag along!