Saturday, October 4, 2008

Who Breaks their Arm on their Birthday?


Ashton of course!! This is becoming quite the trend for him. Every October we seem to end up in the E.R. He was so brave, I can't imagine the pain he must have been in, is arm was so deformed. He broke both bones in his arm right in half. Next week we go back in for the hard cast. I'm so glad summer is over or he and I would both be miserable. He did get a new Bike for his birthday and obviously won't be riding it for a while.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Holy smokes! That is awful! I have often wondered how I would react in a situation where my child got a nasty injury. I guess you have already have your answer (time and time again... :)). I hope the little guy mends soon!

Paulson Family said...

Ouch!!!! and on his birthday???? Sad.