Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Annie!



I have the most amazing sister in the entire World. I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes about sisters as tribute to her on her special day.


A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves- a special kind of double. -Toni Morrison



Sisters function as a safety net in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. -Carol Saline



When sister stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? -Pam Brown



Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship with in the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. -Margaret Mead


2 comments:

Cannon Family said...

Oh how sweet! I love all those quotes! You da best! Thanks for the CUTE shirt and for being such a great sis!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Annie, she has always been the sweetest to us. What a great tribute to your sister.