Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday P!!


I can't believe my boy is turning 7. Peyton is the best kid in the whole World. I love this boy so much and I'm sad and excited at the same time that he's growing up. It's so hard to see your first born getting so mature but I love to watch him discover the World. He has so much passion for life, everything he does, he does 110%. He cares deeply for his friends(he's got a huge heart) and his friends look up to him, he's a great example to his little brothers and sister and takes special care of little Mitchie, and he's so smart. I was in labor with Peyton for 36 hours and it was so worth it. Ben and I couldn't get over this beautiful little person, we never imagined we'd love him so much. What an amazing person he's turning out to be, I can't wait to see where life's journey takes him.

5 comments:

Cannon Family said...

Uh oh! Looks like you have a spammer (above)! DON'T click on it! I clicke don one and my computer instantly went hey-wire (sp?).

Cannon Family said...

Now my real comment... Peytos is SO stinkin' cute. He IS such a sweet heart. I hope he had an awesome B-day!

Carlye Momma said...

Aw...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!! It's so crazy how time flies!!! You just want to bottle them up and keep em forever the way they are!

Looking Young said...

Happy Birthday "P". Thanks for inviting Carter to your Party. He had a blast.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 7. He is a great boy with a big heart. When ever I am around him he is so sweet. You are very lucky to have him. Besides being so sweet is is so good lookin. Watch out girls!