Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Birthday Pictures

We had fun celebrating all the February and March Birthdays this year. I think Peyton's celebration lasted an entire week. He had a sleepover at Carter's(thanks Aunt Jess for a fun time), lunch with Dad, Nickalcade, lots of cake and presents. He got some new clothes, shoes, PlayStation games, and best of all snorkel gear for Mexico which he has been practicing with already.

Mitchell had fun turning 2. He got lots of new shoes, clothes and toys. He loved blowing out the candles on his ice cream cone cupcakes, he wanted to keep doing it over and over again. He has been so much fun lately, we just can't get enough of him.

Thanks to my amazing husband and children, my birthday was also a lot of fun. The parties went on for three days. Ben surprised me with a night out, we played games with friend and my Mom made a great family dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need to be spoiled every now and then. What a better time than our birthdays. You are so good to your kids. They are lucky to have such a great mom. I am also glad Ben surprised you with a night out. Heaven knows you have earned it. You put everything you are into every thing you do. I am hoping to just be half the mom you are and I think that will be good. Thanks for being such a good example.

Cannon Family said...

You have the sweetest family! I love your kidlets! I think they are so lucky to have such a sweet happy life!