Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Priceless Avie Moments

So Tuesday morning she came down the stairs and said, "Jesus told me to wear this." I guess she thought if Jesus told her what to wear I wouldn't make her change this scary out fit.
*Purple tank top in March
*Cute pink skirt
*Black leggings size 2T
*White patten leather Easter shoes

I think this outfit tops them all - can anyone say Brittany Spears? This is a Build-A-Bear outfit she has on. I had to take a picture before I made her put something a little more modest on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check her out! My Gosh-she is so darling. I don't mind her first outfit. Its kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker on Sex in the City. Really unique and creative. She is definately a sharp one who also knows how to persuade you. I wish I had divine inspiration when I got ready every morning!

Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh - I am dying!!! SO Funny!

Cannon Family said...

#2 is scary!!! That girl is hilarious. #1 is exactly wha tI pictured when you told me the story...how funny!

Jesi said...

Now that's funny!!

JT said...

She is too much!