Monday, February 25, 2008

"What will I wear in Heaven?"

My little fashionista, Ava asked me this morning, "What will I wear in heaven?" I told her it would probably be a beautiful white dress. Not trusting my answer she told me, "I'm going to plan ahead and pick it out now. When I died it's up to you Mom to make sure I have it on." Only Ava at 4 years old would be concerned about how she's going to look in heaven. We'll have to work on the vanity thing!:) Ava on her 4th Birthday
One of my favorite pictures of Ava at age 3
Disneyland age 2 1/2

Ava as Jasmine age 3

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Honestly - she is so adorable!! She makes me smile every time I see her.

jaci said...

Oh what a good question! It makes me sad that I won't ever have a little diva that asks questions like that! I will just have to borrow Ava if that's ok. So cute!
I'm glad you posted. I was getting worried about you. Good to see you at Costco, we thought Ben was on a field trip by himself, we didn't see you at first, sorry I didn't come and talk, I knew you were in a hurry. If you need anything with Ben gone this week, call me.
Love ya

JT said...

She is way too cute!!! And the sweetest little personality to go along with her beauty. :)

Cannon Family said...

Oh my goodness she is the cutest little thing. She's going to need to get herself a job at Nordies when she gets older to support the habits. You're lucky there's only one of her!

Jamie said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. Aren't you so glad that you blog so that you will never forget it!!! She is gorgeous

Carlye Momma said...

Oh! Melt my heart! Little girls are so sweet!

Kristi said...

So sweet. You have got to love little girls.... (that is when they are not whining)

Anonymous said...

That is so Ava. I love it. She is already so in tune to things. She does ask a good question. Plus her sense of fashion could really pay off. Maybe as a big wig clothing designer.