Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ava's Special Daddy Daughter Day


Ben surprised Ava with tickets to Disney Princesses on ice. She was so excited and as you can see wanted to dress up as Ariel. We try to spend one on one time with each of the kids every other month or so- they absolutely love their time alone with us. Ava especially loves to go with Ben, and what a champ for braving princesses on ice. He's such a great Dad and a good role model as to what a husband should be. I hope Ava marry's a great man just like her Dad someday. I just can't believe he gave in to the $12 snow cone. Those of you who know Ben know he's so frugal and financially conservative, I guess he just can't say no to his little girl.

4 comments:

jaci said...

That cracks me up! I can't believe he paid that much either!!! He is such a great dad, and you are a great mom too ! They are lucky to have both of you! How have you been anyway??!! I haven't talked to you in a long time. We were hoping that you were going to be at dinner the other night. We need to get together. I'm hoping it will be warm soon and we can go to the park. Talk to you soon.
Love, Jaci

Jesi said...

I CAN'T BLAME BEN FOR NOT BE ABLE TO SAY NO TO AVA. I DON'T THINK ANY WHEN CAN. SHE IS SO CUTE. TELL HER, HER AUNT JES LOVES HER!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool Dad! That is pretty awesome. I am not surprised that he wanted to take her. She is such a doll, well mannered and really fun to be with. We love her and enjoy having her around.

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

You can't ever get out of there without a snowcone. We still have riley's disney cup. That was her favorite thing.