Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow Day

The first major snow of the year is always so much fun. Ben and the kids stayed out there for hours. I think this was the first time Mitchell had played in snow, he didn't last long, he wouldn't wear his gloves so his little hands turned into Popsicles.

Mitchell had a blast playing in the snow.


Peyton posing for the camera.


I love this picture of Ashton just feeling the snow hit his little face.


Ben on Peyton's snowboard trying out the little hill they made.

8 comments:

Cannon Family said...

I love these pics. I can't wait til Lydia gets old enough to enjoy the snow--maybe next year! Our neighborhood was full of kids in snow suits yesterday too!

Jamie said...

Those are great pictures! I didn't get any of my kids because I was way to cold to go out there! I got your message, I'll call you tomorrow!

Brittany said...

I am so excited to get to check in on you guys and see what you have all been up to. Loved to see you guys the other night, we need to get together more often. Cute pics!

Jesi said...

GREAT PICTURES. I AGREE WITH YOU, THE PICTURE OF ASHTON IS SO CUTE.

AP said...

That picture of Ashton should be in an REI ad or something--too cute!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love snow days? I wish it would snow all December and January, its fun, but we need it. Are you ready for christams? Meg keeps asking what Ava's doing, is your week busy next week? Maybe we can find a way to hook up.

Carlye Momma said...

How cute! Your family is beautiful Amy! Jesi got me into this blogging thing so it'll be nice to keep in touch with all of you.

Love you honey!

Jamie said...

I loved your Christmas cards. They looked like wedding invitations. Your kids are beautiful. We'll have to set Ava up with one of my boys someday!