Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

Santa stopped by our house the Saturday before Christmas just to make sure he knew what everyone wanted and to remind the children to be good. Mitchell loved him, I thought for sure he'd freak out.



All dressed up for church the Sunday before Christmas. The primary kids sang two songs in the program. Ava usually stills the show with her animation but, this year it was all Ashton when he picked his nose, looked at it for half the song, then ate it. Ben and I were so proud!:)
On Christmas Eve the kids got to open their new pj's and a Christmas book. We had a great time remembering the true meaning of Christmas.
The boys were so excited on Christmas when Santa came through. They finally got the Playstation and Guitar Hero they've been begging for.
Christmas was so much fun this year. The kids are at the best ages to capture the magic of the season. I loved being with family and friends and eating good food and sharing memories. (Although I don't want to see a ham or funeral potatoes until Easter).

11 comments:

Adnan said...

Merry x-mas. Looking forward to rocking out on Guitar Hero with the kids. See you soon.

Jamie said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. Where does Ava take dance? I need to start checking out studios.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how well your kids sit on Santa's lap. My kids both just cry at the sight of him. Ava looks so beautiful in her dress. It looks like Christmas was great at your house too!

Cannon Family said...

All I can think about when I look at these cute pics is how stressed out and sick you were all month. You really need to take a load off and rest for a while!

jaci said...

You have the cutest kids! It was so great to get together and visit! You are such a great host and we had a great time!
Thanks for telling me about blogging, I love it!
We need to go to dinner, just the girls!
I love ya Am!

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Amy your kids look so great. I don't think I can ever get my kids looking that nice at the same time. I'm glad your Christmas went well, and thanks for letting my kids come play at your house. They had a blast.

jaci said...

Amy where do I go for that cute wallpaper for the back ground? I forgot the address? Thanks

Brittany said...

I feel bad we did not get to see you guys over the holiday's but maybe we can catch up soon. Sounds like you all had a great Christmas!

Adri said...

Hi Amy-
I look at your blog from time to time, I hope that's okay. Your kids are so cute. Happy New Year!

Adri said...

Amy-
I don't have your email so I will just respond on your blog, Sorry! Are you talking about the job at the hospital? I don't think they are hiring right now but I could find out and get back with you. The only thing is it's all night long, from 7pm to 7am. It's a long shift and horrible hours but I will check for you! It's fun work though.

Unknown said...

Look at me, bloggin away! Great memories and pics, or course a little bittersweet due to the lingering razor blades I've been feeling in my throat the past 3 days :)