Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Festivities!

December has flown by, I can't believe I've gotten so behind on my blog. I've been sick since the day after Thanksgiving and finally went to the Dr. on the 22nd and got an antibiotic. Despite the sickness I managed to pull of a great Christmas ( just patting myself on the back a little). We've had lots of fun enjoying all the wonders of the season. Here are a few pictures of our month.

McMillan Elementary does a production of the Nutcracker every Christmas. Peyton was a Pennywhistle along with his best friend Jake. He had such a great time practicing and performing. The first grade also went to the Capital theater to see Ballet West's Nutcracker.

Ava and her dance class after their Christmas recital. She also had a performance at the Festival of Trees,

We had the best time making gingerbread houses. Mitchell couldn't wait to get his hands on the candy the next morning.

Peyton, Ashton, Cole and Carter showing off their new hats that Grandma and Pa Taylor gave them for Christmas.

2 comments:

Jesi said...

Christmas was great this year. The boys look so cute.

Jamie said...

Will you send me that recipe! Also, do you want to get together with the kids next week?