Monday, November 26, 2007

Giving Thanks

This year our little family is so blessed. We realize that we have so many things to be thankful for. We're thankful for each other, for our parents, grandparents, our home, our health, and so much more.

We had two Thanksgiving dinners this year. Ben's family came over to our house and I cooked my first turkey. Everything tuned out great. We enjoyed lots of yummy food and good company.

On Thursday my Mom did her first Thanksgiving dinner. She did a great job. The tables were beautiful and the food turned out so good. Better than the food I made the night before. My Dad was so impressed with the way it all turned out. I loved spending time with my parents and siblings and the kids had fun with all their cousins.







3 comments:

Cannon Family said...

Great post! I'm glad you got some good pictures since I failed to. I love the picture of mom's table. it really was nice!

Cannon Family said...

Great minds think alike! I just noticed you switched your blog to Christmas colors--me too! I promise I didn't copy:)

Anonymous said...

Having Thanksgiving at your house sounds fun. You are a great cook, I bet your Turkey turned out wonderful. I really appreciate your thoughts about family and health. I feel the same way. We are all so blessed.