Friday, November 2, 2007

No More San Francisco!!!


All day the kids have been chanting "No more San Francisco, No more San Francisco" .... We picked Ben up at the airport this afternoon for the last time. Ben has been working in San Francisco about 50% of the past 14 months. Wells Fargo put him through their management training program which has been like getting a second MBA. I don't know how he did it, I'm very proud of his hard work and dedication. The kids are so excited to have a full time Dad again. Although this year has been challenging it has reminded me how blessed I am.


One weekend when I went to visit Ben we rented a tandem bike and biked across the Golden Gate Bridge. We had such a great time, covered a lot of ground and saw some great sights. We had no idea it would be so hard. The bridge itself was easy, it was getting there that nearly killed us. I couldn't walk for about a week afterwards.

This is a picture of Alcatraz taken from a beach across the Bay.

6 comments:

Cannon Family said...

Yay for you guys and Congrats to Ben! Way to go! Your hard work will apy off.

Jamie said...

So that's where he always goes! I'm happy for your family that you get to have him back. We did the same thing for a year and a half. It's rough, I'm sure you're a great mom! Tell Benji "Hi".

Adnan said...

Amy happy for you and the kids now that you have Ben back. Hopefully you'll both be back in SF soon to visit under better circumstance.

Adnan said...

Hi
I am glad Ben is done but hope your visits continue when we live in the Bay area!

Adnan said...

The last comment was from Kristen

Cannon Family said...

Um, when are you going to post again?