Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mitchell



Mitchell is the cutest 1 year old I've ever seen. He's also the wildest! I honestly don't know if I'm going to survive Mitchell through his toddler years. He never stops moving, wining, climbing, jumping, and begging. And if he's does take a break from his activity he's hanging on me wanting to be held. Of course this occurs while I'm trying to make dinner, do homework with Peyton, and get ready for Ben to come home.


Even though he can frustrating at times, he makes me laugh. He's so funny and so cute that even when he's making me crazy I can't help but hug and kiss all over him. That face of his is so precious and angelic especially when he's up to no good. I can't imagine our family without Mitchie!!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

wahoo! i just found your blog! your little ones are so darling - love the chocolate face! :)

Adnan said...

Mitch is so cute. You've got a gorgeous little boy. Love the pictures. Maybe next time, use a napkin? :)

JT said...

Mitchell truly is adorable! Actually all of your kids are, but he truly does have an angelic face. Love the blog!