Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Ash & Ava

On October 1st Ashton and Ava turned 4. We kicked off the party weekend on Saturday with a friend party. Ava invited 8 friends over for a hula party. We dressed up in hula skirts and flower necklaces and made seashell picture frames. Her friends gave he lots a wonderful, girly presents.

Ashton wanted to go miniature golfing but because it snowed he opted for bowling at Fat Cats with Dylan Larson, Peyton, Cole, Carter and of course Dad. They came back to the house and opened presents and ate cupcakes.

That night we had grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles and cousins over for pizza and cake and ice cream. It was a fun and exciting day. Ben and I are still recovering three days later. I love to throw birthday party's for my children. I hope it makes them feel extra special for a day.

Four years ago I was more exhausted than I am today. I couldn't believe I had two little angles to take care of. It seemed so overwhelming at the time. I think we survived the hardest part of twins, until they're teenagers anyway. I love four year olds and am so excited to have two of them in our home. They're such amazing little people. Happy Birthday Ash & Ava. You're both Loved very much!!

2 comments:

Jesi said...

I love the picture of "P". What a cutie!!

Jesi

Adnan said...

Belated b-day wishes to the twins. Wish that I could have been in SLC for the festivities. I am sure my nephews Adeel and Nabeel would have loved to crash the party along with me. I've got an amazing Hawaiian shirt that I’m dying to wear for the right occasion... :)