Sunday, October 7, 2007

Denver

On Friday I packed up the kids and drove to Denver to visit Colette and her kids. Ben and Mark are in West Virginia with their other Jen, Julie, Kevin and their Mom. My Grandma Taylor drove with us and enjoyed a weekend away. She did great in the car with the kids. They were pretty good considering they were stuck in car seats for 9 hours.

We had a great time shopping, eating good food and playing with the kids. Peyton, Ashton and Nate played Guitar Hero nonstop and Jesi and Ava shut themselves in Jesi's room so Mitch and Gavin wouldn't wreck their stuff. Mitch and Gav had a few fights and for now Mitch seems to be winning. But, it won't be long until Gavin realizes He's twice Mitchells size.

The kids begged to stay a few more days, they're sad Uncle Markie wasn't home to play with them. I wish I had some pictures but Ben and Mark took our cameras on their vacation. I'm glad I made the effort to come, The kids had the best time with their cousins. And, Colette and I had fun too.

2 comments:

Adnan said...

Glad you got away for the weekend. Ben can't be the only one jet setting across the country. Hope you're well in SLC. Kristen and I have settled into Delhi. It's nice to have a routine back in our lives. We love this blog and look forward to keeping up on what's going on in the Johnson household. Keep posting, and often.

Jamie said...

Amy,
It's Jamie Borg. I need to see some pictures of your little rug rats!!!