Sunday, October 28, 2007

HELP!!

Mitchell(18 months) is now climbing out of his crib. Of course Ben's out of town whenever I have these type of problems and I have to deal with them on my own so, I thought I would look to my fellow bloggers for advice. I found this crib enclosure online that you put on top of your crib, it looks like a little tent. I can't decide if it seems mean to trap him in there like that. So what would you do........? I just don't think he's ready for a bed and I'm concerned for his safety and my sanity!!

Caught in the act!! I grabbed my camera after nap time and told him to show me his new trick. He's such a hand full but so irresistible. I think it's funny that he takes the bottle with him. (I know, I know it's time to kick the bottle habit.)

5 comments:

Cannon Family said...

Maybe see if someone wants to borrow him for a year or so?

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about crib enclosures, but Mitchell is quite the climber. He has great technique!

How does the crib enclosure attach to the crib? Depending on how it attaches I would worry he could get tangled in it as he is very determined.

JT said...

Of course you know that I cannot give any advice, but I had to comment on how hysterical it is that he can do it with the bottle in hand. Apparently, he's gotten quite good at it!

Cannon Family said...

A picture is worth a thousand words!

AP said...

Some may disagree, but I say just let him climb out. Make sure the door is closed and there isn't anything he can hurt himself with. Eventually he'll fall asleep whether it's on the floor or in the crib.