Sunday, May 11, 2008

High School Musical 3

Friday night my cousin called and said "how fast can you get to East High School....they opened the set and I can bring three guests to watch the filming." She is working on props for High School Musical 3 and promised Ava she'd bring her to the set whenever she can. We flew to East High and the girls were in heaven, they were so excited and didn't want to leave. We got to watch them sing and dance. We saw all the cast members perform except Sharpey and Ryan. When we dropped Roni off at her props trailer we did she Ashley Tisdel coming out of her trailer. They don't allow cameras inside, the girls really wanted a picture of Troy:)!Marli and Makell were visiting from Cache Valley and were so excited to come with us. Thanks Uncle Scott for waiting until 11pm to drive them home.

Posing with the Wildcats State Basketball trophy.

5 comments:

Mary said...

How fun! My kids would love that too. What a great experience to have had!

Samantha said...

wow! I guess I have to be 3 to be able to see them film! MAN!! I am so jealous. Ava looks so cute!

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Lucky!!

Jamie said...

WOW! How Fun!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I wish I could have gone. I know Meg is jealous. Ava was telling her about it the last time they played together and Meg thought it was so neat! Looks like fun. That was too bad you couldn't take a camera. I can't wait to see the movie.