Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PreSchool Graduation



I can't believe my twins have finished their second year of preschool. I'm so amazed at how they've matured and how much they've learned this year. They have loved Miss Lorie and Avery who've been their teachers for the past two years. The class did the cutest little program. They sang songs and memorized a poem that they recited with their friends. Although they're more than ready for kindergarten they have to wait one more year because of their October birthday. I've decided to keep them home with me next year (which I hope doesn't back fire) and let them do some fun extra curricular activities and do reading, writing and math at home. I love these two little 4 year olds (my favorite age) I wish they could be 4 forever.

7 comments:

AP said...

I love 4, too. Still cuddly and not too sassy. Congrats, Ash and Ava!

Mary said...

Hey Amy,
Ava and Ashton will probably be able to just skip kindergarten all together! They're so cute. I love Lorie and Avery too - I'm excited for Scott to go there in the fall. Good luck with them home next year!

Jamie said...

Do you guys go to the Murray Pool a lot. Maybe that would be a great way to hook up!

kto1s said...

4 is officially my favorite age, too. Independent enough to do so much on their own, but still love to cuddle, be helpful and think the world of you. What more could a mother ask for?!? They are just darling kids.

Natalee said...

Hey Amy...

It's Natalee! I've been checking your Blog out for a while now! Found it through Brit's! I love it, and I love seeing all the cute pics of the kids! They are so adorable!

Love the graduation ceremony! Too precious!

Kristi said...

Your kids are just beautiful, Amy. Anna is just about to turn 4, and I can already see the light. Nobody warned me how bad 3 could be. My Anna and your twins will be in the same grade! We just need to move to Murray to get them together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys! We are all so proud of you at the Soffe home. It looks like you guys had a really fun time. Amy you are such an awesome mom. I bet next year will be so fun being with you. We need to get together and let the kids play soon. Meg really misses Ava.