Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mitchell's First Dentist Appointment

Mitchell was so excited for his first dentist appointment. Ben took the day off to take the kids because I was doing funeral stuff with my Mom. Mitch could hardly wait, when they walked in the receptionist told Ben they were a day early. I had too many others things on my mind I guess. Mitch was a little disappointed! The next day we went to the real appointment, Mitch went straight to the chair, hopped up and let them clean his teeth. Just chillin' watching the movie.
Too Cute!!
Clean teeth, a new toothbrush and a prize!!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Good boy! I still haven't managed to con my 4 year old into sitting still for an entire appointment. I guess it doesn't help that grandpa is the dentist....

Brittany said...

He is to cute, I hope he always will like the dentist. I hope all is well, with you and your family.

JT said...

It's crazy... he looks like a big boy in that chair. You're little man is growing up!

WesnKt said...

Amy,
Thanks for the message on my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to comment & keep in touch. You always make me smile. I hope you are doing well. I would totally appreciate any and all advice you can give me about carrying these 2 full term!!! I want FAT, healthy, happy babies! If you made it to 39 weeks, you are my new hero! Whenever you get a chance, I would LOVE to hear what you have to say about going full term & tips on delivering.
Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how well he did. My kids are just plain frightened. Looks like Mitchell views the dentist as just another good time. I am so jealous.

Carlye Momma said...

YAY BIG MAN!!!