Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Wedding

Our main reason for going to Mexico was to celebrate Melina and Barton's marriage. Ava was the flower girl and Ash was the ring bearer. They chose to be married in Akumal, Mexico because My Aunt Kris and Uncle Wayne have taken their family vacations to Akumal for the past 10 years and have fallen in love with the land, water and Mayan people. They had a traditional Mayan ceremony, which was very interesting. The wedding and reception were both amazing.
Melina was a stunning bride Sisters...Marissa, Melina, and AmelyaKris and her girls

Handsome Boys

The Ring Bearer and Flower Girl
The Ceremony
The Wedding Party


Ava stole the show...she danced all nightTHE END




5 comments:

Beckstrom Bunch said...

What a fun trip and an amazing looking wedding! It sounds like you all had a great time. We're glad to have you back (and Luke will be so happy to see Ashton again!)

Brittany said...

What a beautiful wedding, the kid's lookes darling!

Anonymous said...

Look at Ash, he is exhausted. What a dream like wedding. I always said if I wasn't married in the Temple I would have done it on the beach. What a wonderful and romantic memory. I glad you guys could be there for them. What a great picture of you and your family on the beach. That screams Christmas Card!

Jamie said...

So cute, I am jealous. I only ever go to Disneyland

jaci said...

Hi Am
My mom was looking at your blog and noticed your Grandma and Grandpa's picture. She said that she thinks we are related because she knows your Grandma and Grandpa. Is there last name Yanni? My mom's cousin was Mary Yanni. We think we are distant cousins down the line.. Wouldn't that be cool. I just thought it was funny. Hope you are doing good. I will give you a call soon.
My mom loved the pictures! Said you had such cute kids