Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mitchell Turns 3!!

Into Everything

Spoiled by his siblings


Such a handsome Little Boy

Brothers and Best Friends

We are so excited to have a BIG 3 year old at our house. Mitch is a handful but we can't imagine our family without him, He's such a fun little guy to have around. He loves tractors and trucks, helping mom cook (he told us he wants to be a Bonsai cooker when he grows up), being outside digging in the dirt and working with his tools on anything -especially the walls which have lots of kicks to prove it. Calling him active would be an understatement, he doesn't stop moving until his head hits the pillow at night.
We love you Mitch!!
Happy 3rd Birthday!

5 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

AWWWW! HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY BIG GUY! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE 3-4 YEAR OLDS!!! IT'S MY VERY FAVORITE AGE SO FAR!

MISS YOU GUYS!!!

jaci said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! Have a FUN FUN day! Can I just steal him? He is too darn cute!!

Mindi said...

Yea Mitch! Three years down, 16 to go before the mission Amy~! You can do it :). He is the most stinkin' cute three year old on the planet.

AP said...

He really is such a cutie! We love him to pieces and hope he had a very happy birthday!

Emily said...

He is absolutely adorable. I think he has more hair (and more beautiful hair) than all three of my kids combined.

I was wondering if you could send some advice my way. We are trying to get prepared for these twins. What do I need to purchase in two's? Also, do you have any advice for us regarding anything in particular? How did you do the nighttime routine? Did you have Ben help you out, or did you try to do it so he could sleep? Did you nurse them both, or bottle-feed, or both? I'm just curious as to how you guys did it. If you could send me an email, I would greatly appreciate it. Or, you can send me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Thanks so much. Your kids really are absolutely gorgeous! - Emily (Shaffer)
gremily2@aol.com